Unacceptable sites, content & few reasons why submissions are not approved:
- No illegal sites containing violence, fraud, racism, defamation, vulgarity, warez or copyright destruction.
- Non-English websites must be submitted to appropriate regional category.
- We do not accept pharmacy, gambling or betting related sites.
- No adult sites or adult related content.
- Featured listings appear above regular listings.
- Featured listings are subject to annual reviews.
- No keyword stuff allowed or inappropriate CAPITALIZATI0N of words.
- Use proper grammar.
- Non-Profits & Charities may contact us for a free review.
- Submissions via email are not accepted.
- Only featured listings can go in top level categories.
- Review time is generally 1 to 48 hours for paid submission.
- We reserve the right to edit and place submissions as appropriate.
- If your website is not accepted, your submission fee will be refunded in full, unless your website contains adult, gambling, warez or illegal content.
- Standard review listings are PERMANENT, Preferred review listings are YEARLY (limited to 10 featured listings per category).
- If your website is accepted, no refund will be given.
Before submitting a website you have to read and agree our terms of service. For any customer questions and general enquiries please use the contact form, and we will answer your questions as quickly as possible. All web sites submitted for review to Premium Links Directory must meet the following minimum standards. Please take time to read over our submission guidelines to avoid your website being rejected for inclusion. Failure to understand and conform to these policies generally will result in the rejection of a submission.
- Sites that include any type of illicit practice, pornographic materials including child pornography, adult sites or adult related content, material that contravenes any intellectual property right; hate materials, racial materials against any individual/group/organization, vulgarity, Dating & Relationships, Gambling / Casino sites, Warez / Hacking / Cracking or sites that contain unlawful Drugs/ Drug Paraphernalia etc. will not be accepted.
- Sites under construction or with insufficient content, broken links, incomplete pages, and/or missing or incomplete graphics will not be accepted.
- Site that redirects to another address, disguised URLs, and Tracking URL's will not be admitted.
- The site must be in the English language or should have English translation services available on the site.
- Make sure there’s a category appropriate for your listing. If there’s not a category for your web site in the directory, consider suggesting it via contact form or submit to the closest related category and an appropriate category for your listing will be created during review. A site submitted to an inappropriate category will be moved to appropriate category.
- Do not submit mirror i.e. sites having the same content but different domains.
- Sites comprising largely of affiliate links, excessive ads, popups or popunders will not be accepted.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Spamming or repeat submissions of the same or related sites will not be tolerated and may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
Ensuring that you follow the general set guidelines summarized below when submitting your site will give you a better chance of getting approved.
Site Title and Description:
- Please provide a precise and grammatically correct title and description for your link. Description containing errors, bad grammar or a bunch of keywords that do not form an actual sentence or clause will delay approval.
- Take the time to write a really good description for your web site. Keep in mind that this description may be a representation of your web site for years to come. Ensure that it gives a good impression of your company or web site. Descriptions for web directories should be written in complete sentences or clauses.
- Submission title should be the official name of the web site.
- The title should be meaningful and relevant to the reason of the site and not just have a list of keywords.
- The title shouldn't be too lengthy; anywhere between 20 to 50 characters is usually fine.
- Title and descriptions should not be too promotional and interpret like an ad text; as an alternative it should be as purposeful as possible. Do not mention any pricing, telephone numbers, or other information that is subject to change.
- Do not include URLs in the description field. (e.g. www.mysite.com).
- Write title and description in English only.
- Do not use all capital letters in title and description. The only exceptions are acronyms or abbreviations.
- Avoid the use of an exclamation mark '!' in the title.
- Avoid repetition of keywords.
- Avoid words like 'best', 'leader', 'cheapest', 'greatest' or any other exaggerated adjective.
- Payment does not guarantee placement, and any payments will be refunded if the submitted site does not meet our submission guidelines.
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR ANY REASON AFTER YOUR LINK HAS BEEN APPROVED.